Tuesday, February 22, 2005

53 days

Got in a good, though short workout today. I feel much, much better. I'm adjusting to the bike still. The bike must be a space-time bender, as my neighborhood has suddenly become much, much smaller.

Speaking of space-time, I got a notice that the Diabetes Tour de Cure kick off party will be on March 9 after work. What does this have to do with space-time you ask? Barnes & Noble have Brian Greene in town for book signings, he is the famous Columbia University Physics professor who is the champion of String Theory, an attempt to unify the laws of physics. Well, his book signing is at the same darn time on March 9th, so I can't make it. Unless of course, Prof. Greene can manipulate space-time for me :)

Hmph!

Study hard kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home