Monday, February 21, 2005

54 days - missed workout

Man, what a day, no riding at all.

Couldn't get a moment aside to work out, even though it should have been a day off for Pres. Day. And the weather was perfect too.

Web programming for a customer took up a huge chunk of the day, as well as some necessary house/furniture oriented work.

And then the guy who was supposed to sub for me at the next jazz concert called in sick with the flu for the rehearsal (bummer), so I had to go to rehearsal anyway, and then there was also a new lead trumpet player, so then I had to work on arranging the books and folders for two players, instead of one and THEN I had to play all at the same time. Hmph! (ok, ok, so I am being a whiner - what's a blog for anyway?)

Oh well, I still had fun playing jazz, even though I didn't get to ride. And in truth, I am still not 100% from being sick, and I overdid the riding and working out yesterday, so it's a good darn thing I got to "rest" (this is the definition of the word "rest" that means "working your butt off to make enough $$$ while still claiming you are not violating Doctor's orders to cool it").

Sorry I didn't call you tonight boys, I will call tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home