Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back on the bike



This is a pic from a 50 miler I am doing every week. After many fits and starts, I am now back on the bike more or less full time. Three weeks in a row of this 50 miler tells me I am ready to really start pushing again. But the bad news is now I am very sensitive in my neck area to positioning. But the good news is this leads me to question my ride for the first time with a pro mechanic. I was promptly told my top tube was too long, leading to my wrist and neck pain. Duh, see last post. So much for my bike frame.

So now I go bike hunting. Aw darn.

So this road is so new, flat and wonderfully smooth that Google doesn't have it in the database yet, so I must show you with crappy cell pics. But I'll get a GPS and upload the course one of these days. It goes from North Austin on Parmer Lane all the way to the North Fork of the San Gabriel River. Very nice. Here are some more pics. Temp was about 100 F that day.





1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The roads looks really awesome. All the best for your neck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home